Help, Persona 3 FES 60fps problem with stairs
The character cannot climb the stairs in tartarus with patch 60 fps, is there anyway to fix this problem?

Heres the code I am using:

Code:
//60fps
patch=1,EE,0019D330,word,10000006

//Speed Modifers
patch=1,EE,007CADD4,word,3C888889
patch=1,EE,004C6A30,word,3C023f00

//Fix weird Animations
patch=1,EE,E00100c4,extended,0077F210
patch=1,EE,204C6A30,extended,3C023f80

Sponsored links

hello sir, have you problem solved? i meet the same problem Sad
Umm sorry i want to ask, this game for me is kinda fast tho, and beside you can skip using turbo modes, why still need 60FPS patches that makes you encountering this issues? so today i accidentally see this forum when i was search for update and see your trouble, i wanna help you out so i joined this forum, btw here you can have the codes for resolve your problem, i was wanna see what encountering you with start game with 60fps patch but it's became very superfast for me after using the patch

//Enable Debug Mode While In Tartarus
patch=1,EE,0083A418,extended,0000000F

In here you can either skip floors, go back to the entrance, etc, i hope this will resolve your problem
(02-11-2023, 05:20 PM)Jerzey Wrote: Umm sorry i want to ask, this game for me is kinda fast tho, and beside you can skip using turbo modes, why still need 60FPS patches that makes you encountering this issues? so today i accidentally see this forum when i was search for update and see your trouble, i wanna help you out so i joined this forum, btw here you can have the codes for resolve your problem, i was wanna see what encountering you with start game with 60fps patch but it's became very superfast for me after using the patch

//Enable Debug Mode While In Tartarus
patch=1,EE,0083A418,extended,0000000F

In here you can either skip floors, go back to the entrance, etc, i hope this will resolve your problem

skip floors,a nice way to solve the problem! But how can i edit the code to achieve the purpose of"skip floors"?
sorry i am a freshman for pcsx2 so i dont know what "turbo modes" really mean ? if turbo modes refer to "speed control", there are some problems when i edit the setting,such as crashing , too fast bgm. So i used 60 fps patch.
anyway thank you!
(02-12-2023, 06:06 AM)fakebrush Wrote: skip floors,a nice way to solve the problem! But how can i edit the code to achieve the purpose of"skip floors"?
sorry i am a freshman for pcsx2 so i dont know what "turbo modes" really mean ? if turbo modes refer to "speed control", there are some problems when i edit the setting,such as crashing , too fast bgm. So i used 60 fps patch.
anyway thank you!

Turbo modes is like "FAST FORWARDS' and pcsx support one IF you download on 2022 up version and what do you mean " But how can i edit the code to achieve the purpose of"skip floors"?" do you mean you don't know how to activate the cheat?
I've only tested this on the Journey part of fes so I have no idea if it will work for the Answer part. The side effects from persona 3 (the velvet room) still apply for it, so talk to the object in the back off the room to start the normal dialog. You can either skip floors, go back to the entrance thats it, Btw can you gave a details bout your PC's Specs?
(02-12-2023, 01:13 PM)Jerzey Wrote: Turbo modes is like "FAST FORWARDS' and pcsx support one IF you download on 2022 up version and what do you mean " But how can i edit the code to achieve the purpose of"skip floors"?" do you mean you don't know how to activate the cheat?
I've only tested this on the Journey part of fes so I have no idea if it will work for the Answer part. The side effects from persona 3 (the velvet room) still apply for it, so talk to the object in the back off the room to start the normal dialog. You can either skip floors, go back to the entrance thats it, Btw can you gave a details bout your PC's Specs?

yes,that's what i want to say!  I put the code to cheat file then run the game, nothing really happened. Wacko
Of course.
Windows11 home
Intel® Core™ i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz  2.50 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
16G
(02-12-2023, 04:53 PM)fakebrush Wrote: yes,that's what i want to say!  I put the code to cheat file then run the game, nothing really happened. Wacko
Of course.
Windows11 home
Intel® Core™ i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz  2.50 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
16G

With your current pc conditions i thought you will never need an 60 fps patch unless you add the patch for other reasons

Btw try this codes

//Enable Debug option in Tactic Menu in Tartarus
patch=1,EE,2083A418,extended,0000000F

Activated : When in Tartarus press SQUARE (Like you command Fuuka Or Mitsuru But It Will Be Debug Menu In There (Below Cancel)

NB : I Myself TESTED This Codes And Works 100%, So If Your Games Are NTSC-U FES It Wll 100% Work, Otherwise If Your Game Are PAL Then It Will Be Nothing Except Convert It And For It I Need An ELF File
(02-13-2023, 03:29 PM)Jerzey Wrote: With your current pc conditions i thought you will never need an 60 fps patch unless you add the patch for other reasons

Btw try this codes

//Enable Debug option in Tactic Menu in Tartarus
patch=1,EE,2083A418,extended,0000000F

Activated : When in Tartarus press SQUARE (Like you command Fuuka Or Mitsuru But It Will Be Debug Menu In There (Below Cancel)

NB : I Myself TESTED This Codes And Works 100%, So If Your Games Are NTSC-U FES It Wll 100% Work, Otherwise If Your Game Are PAL Then It Will Be Nothing Except Convert It And For It I Need An ELF File

Success! it works as you say. Thank you dude! Smile
(02-13-2023, 05:22 PM)fakebrush Wrote: Success! it works as you say. Thank you dude! Smile

Yea you're welcome bruh, glad it work well and solved your prob, enjoy your game