Help Please
(07-02-2009, 03:11 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote:
(07-02-2009, 02:54 PM)Goodemen Wrote: ...if you still consider this piracy I will delete the files as you requested.

As long as it didn't originate from an original copy of the game you own and purchased legally, it's piracy.

I see, well than i'll delete the files and just buy the game than.

Sponsored links

Okay so I tried the program imgburn with godofwar2 when i opened the program it gave me a few options I chose create img file from disc which look like the closest thing to the right option out of all of them, I waited about 20min for it to work the process and when I checked the files it gave me they were the exact same thing as whats on my godofwar2 disc no iso files at all, which i realize that there was no option to make an iso file but i tried what I thought was the best one on the options list. What can I do about this?
You want to use the middle left option;"Create image file from Disc".
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(07-02-2009, 03:32 PM)Larfin_Man Wrote: You want to use the middle left option;"Create image file from Disc".

I did use that option as stated in my post, but as also stated in my post all I got were the exact same files that were on my disc just like they were copied from the disc's folder to a new destination which at the time was my desktop.