Help Please
Okay so I got two problems, One when I configure everything to the correct order it doesn't save any of it. Second if by some chances the options I chose work and I run the program when the PCSX2 output is done reading off a very long list of numbers it gives me an error which I believe to be reffering to my bios. Though my bios are fine. What do I do about this problem, I have completely lost my mind over this program and i'm really stressed out please someone help me?

Sponsored links

(07-02-2009, 05:34 AM)Goodemen Wrote: Okay so I got two problems, One when I configure everything to the correct order it doesn't save any of it. Second if by some chances the options I chose work and I run the program when the PCSX2 output is done reading off a very long list of numbers it gives me an error which I believe to be reffering to my bios. Though my bios are fine. What do I do about this problem, I have completely lost my mind over this program and i'm really stressed out please someone help me?

First off, don't make duplicate threads. Secondly, can you post a pic of what your psc2 looks like when your trying to play a game, with the error messages included?
send screenshot of ur problem or more specified plz.
(07-02-2009, 05:34 AM)Goodemen Wrote: ...
One when I configure everything to the correct order it doesn't save any of it.

right click on the pcsx2.exe->"run as admin", also make sure you installed pcsx2 in a folder with full access rights like "my documents"
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(07-02-2009, 07:55 AM)zero29 Wrote:
(07-02-2009, 05:34 AM)Goodemen Wrote: ...
One when I configure everything to the correct order it doesn't save any of it.

right click on the pcsx2.exe->"run as admin", also make sure you installed pcsx2 in a folder with full access rights like "my documents"

Okay I ran the game as admin just like you said and it works (YaY) but i'm curious the game I chose to play was God of war 2 and it sent me to the title screen for the game but it is extreamly slow and I keep hearing a bizz sound, what should I do about this?
be more specific, how slow exactly is extremely slow? also post your specs and configuration of pcsx2/plugins
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(07-02-2009, 08:54 AM)zero29 Wrote: be more specific, how slow exactly is extremely slow? also post your specs and configuration of pcsx2/plugins

Okay well i'll just show some screen shots of my configurations and the game cause i'm kinda in a hurry.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1. rip your game disc to an iso with a tool like imgburn, run the iso directly from your hdd with linuziso as your cdvd plugin.
2. update pcsx2 and your plugins to the latest beta revisions from this forum
3. set both your gamepads to the same plugin
4. activate all speed hacks, choose gsdx10 hardware and check "native"

i can see that your cpu is an amd phenom x3 8550, but what's your gpu?
(07-02-2009, 09:59 AM)zero29 Wrote: 1. rip your game disc to an iso with a tool like imgburn, run the iso directly from your hdd with linuziso as your cdvd plugin.
2. update pcsx2 and your plugins to the latest beta revisions from this forum
3. set both your gamepads to the same plugin
4. activate all speed hacks, choose gsdx10 hardware and check "native"

i can see that your cpu is an amd phenom x3 8550, but what's your gpu?

Okay so i didn't convert the way I use the Cdvd base plugin I kept it the same for now, and changed everything else to what you said, got the beta all that good stuff. But when I run the game I get three error messages two that say they memcard failure and the third says "An unhandled or unrecoverable exception has occurred, with this message
The GS Plugin failed to open/initialize
(07-02-2009, 12:29 PM)Goodemen Wrote: Okay so i didn't convert the way I use the Cdvd base plugin I kept it the same for now, and changed everything else to what you said, got the beta all that good stuff. But when I run the game I get three error messages two that say they memcard failure and the third says "An unhandled or unrecoverable exception has occurred, with this message
The GS Plugin failed to open/initialize

already installed the latest directx update (march 09)? check if the paths to your memcards are properly set and start pcsx2 without a game disc in your drive. open the memcard browser and format both of them. if it still doesn't work, post your complete settings and the emulog.txt. and your gpu model Wink