[Help] Random rebootings occuring whilst playing
(12-06-2013, 12:55 AM)Somehow Wrote: What does "bulging" mean ? I tried to translate it but well, it still doesn't make any sense to me q:

I'll try HDTune thing. Fyi, my system + pcsx2 and some applications are installed in an SSD, whilst most of my music and stuff are in 2 harddrives, one that is 8 years old, the other is 3 years old. My SSD is pretty recent, 1 year old~

Bulging of the capacitors.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

dr emulator > Nothing there ):

I'm still not getting the idea sorry. I tried translating but I don't really get what I should check. The overall look of my motherboard seem ok, nothing seems wrong. I mean, everything looks like how it was day 1, and back in there nothing crashed q:
Ok, I googled again, found a picture explaining me the thing and well, the capacitors are alright...
Sorry yes, it's usually just a slight "Doming" to the top of the capacitors, they should be completely flat. If they all are that is good (make sure you checked them all Smile )
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I'm pretty sure they are all flat !

Time to use some avatar D:
Well at least we can rule the scary one out then! Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I guess I'll try latest SVN revision !
This also can happen to me during GFX-intensive games like new releases. My problem is the GFX card overheating. For my problem, i can only guess that i have a bad card, but if you say yours doesn't exceed 55C, then it might not be that... Hopefully the latest revision can fix the issues? If not, i suggest using an older version of GSdx and see if that solves it.
I enjoyed a lot the last stable release as it speeded up most of the games I played and was a high improvement in compatibility. Getting back to an older version of whatever would not please me a lot q: ! I'll try latest revision. Thanks (: