Help, Ratchet and Clank 2
The game has various graphic bugs that make it nearly unplayable anyway, sorry.

Sponsored links

German: LAD DIR DIE NEUE VERSION RUNTER!!! SOFORT!^^
*snip*
Da der Link zur SVN. Lad den runter und aktiviere die Speedhacks aber erstmal nicht die VU hacks und dann melde dich nochmal bitte. Dankeschön.

English: I told him to get the new Version and gave him a DL Link for the new SVN and i also told him to report back after he has it.
french : et puis quoi encore ?

english : I told him not to link to unofficial builds and read the forum rules.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-03-2010, 07:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: french : et puis quoi encore ?

english : I told him not to link to unofficial builds and read the forum rules.

He should download a new version anyway...If its not the svn then he should use the official 0.9.7 but not his old 0.9.6 where there are more buggs with r&c probably...whats the difference?

Sleyer you should go to pcsx2.net and download latest official beta...
(08-03-2010, 08:14 PM)Morgray Wrote: whats the difference?

the main difference is that we give support on a beta version we know well.

if you really want to suggest an svn, then the op is supposed to go to pcsx2 google code site, download sources and compile them himself.

when doing so, don't forget to remind him svn versions are PARTIALLY supported (mostly for bug reporting).
@Morgray
It's not about what he gets or where, once he sticks with his own problems.
The forums can't support work in progress because it would create a mess and would just stain the emulators image from those that aren't able to understand this simple fact: if those builds were yet perfect they would be here already. Complaints about them helps nobody, less yet the developers.

For this reason alone, it's not accepted links to them here. Correct, well formatted bug reports are welcome though. The source code and SVN are there for those willing to help testing the builds and knowing the risks. Binary are provided somewhere else by non official source but: anyone unable to find them with common search engines should avoid these builds, such people is not up to understand much more anyway.

Edit: Sorry Jesalvein, I didn't mean repeating you almost verbatim, I didn't see your post before starting.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Anyway...Bottom line is: Get the newer Version from PCSX2.net and be happy, because it will most likely work and go beyond that crash of yours.

PS. I really dont care, but i know that theres almost no SVN support so logically there should be no problem with SVN suggestions as it would not bother anyone one these forums. BUT NVM.
Quote:PS. I really dont care, but i know that theres almost no SVN support so logically there should be no problem with SVN suggestions as it would not bother anyone one these forums. BUT NVM.

you're right. but
Quote:the op is supposed to go to pcsx2 google code site, download sources and compile them himself

keep that in mind
Now that we got that out of the way...I am curious wheter Sleyer will finally succeed in running R&C. I myself started playing R&C some days ago on PCSX2 and for me it runs ok. So Sleyer please report back Smile