Help Required, Programme not working
Question 
Hello people. First of all, I wanted to thank you for developing this programme, I've tried it with a friend before and works great.
But now, I've downloaded it to my PC and I'm trying to play The X-Files: Resist or Serve and I haven't been able to make it work.
I believe the problem has something to do with configuration, that's why I come to you. Thing is, when I click on Execute from CD/DVD, a window appears (as if the game was about to start) but then, the programme closes.
My PC is an AMD Athlon 7750 Dual-Core, 2715 MHZ, RAM 256 MB, Windows XP Professional SV Pack 3, video card GeForce 6150 SE nForce 430, DirectX 9.0c. My PCsx2 (beta, v 0.9.6) configuration is:
Graphics: GSdx 1451 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Sound: ZeroSPU2 r514-Dev 0.4.6
Cdvdrom: Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Bios: USA v02.20 (10/02/2006) Console

I hope you can help me. Greetings

Sponsored links

well even if you get it to run it will be unplayable with that graphics card its very old and slow.But anyway post your configs
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Oh, that's what I feared... I wrote my config in the previous post, but here it is again:
Graphics: GSdx 1451 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Sound: ZeroSPU2 r514-Dev 0.4.6
Cdvdrom: Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Bios: USA v02.20 (10/02/2006) Console

Is there anything else I should post?. Thanks for replying
Try the GSDX plugin, report the actual message given, the emulog.txt should help to pinpoint the problem.

Still make sure you click "plugin" instead "Iso" under the "CDVD" menu (I'm assuming you are trying to run directly from the disk).
Otherwise, the game is in ISO format, you must NOT have it mounted anywhere, not in Daemon or similar. In this case the correct procedure is going:

"CDVD"menu -> Iso Selector -> browse... navigate do the iso and select it, once that is done make sure "Iso" is chosen (notice the difference from before). Finally go to System and Boot CDVD (this is always the actual execute function does not matter if plugin or iso is chosen).

PS: Just now I noticed you are using beta 0.9.6 instead the new beta 0.9.7. Try it before anything else, the hints above are for it and does not apply for the 0.9.6.
Imagination is where we are truly real
It will barely be able to start with that amount of RAM. If at all Tongue2