Help! Slow gameplay!
Exclamation 
Excl Hello guys! I've got a serious problem! I've downloaded 5 ISOs for my PCSX2 (1.2.1) emulator. All of them have a negative common characteristic: They are WAY TOO SLOW! Apart from that, those charlatans on YouTube aren't very helpful... Could someone show me the right way to configure it and make the games faster? Excl

Laptop Characteristics:
CPU: AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.50 GHz
RAM: 4,00 GB (3,46 GB can be used)
OS type: 64bit

Excl Thanks in advance!!! Excl

Sponsored links

(11-04-2014, 02:19 PM)padim7gr Wrote: Excl [font=Arial]Hello guys! I've got a serious problem! I've downloaded 5 ISOs for my PCSX2 (1.2.1) emulator.

please don't download the games , we don't support piracy. buy the games legally and then, come here for support. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-04-2014, 02:24 PM)s.sakash Wrote: please don't download the games , we don't support piracy. buy the games legally and then, come here for support. Smile

All of my PS2 games are at my vacations residence... But in any case, this could possibly happen with my CDs, so any suggestions on that? Smile
(11-04-2014, 02:29 PM)padim7gr Wrote: All of my PS2 games are at my vacations residence... But in any case, this could possibly happen with my CDs, so any suggestions on that? Smile

sorry even though, you should not download games from sites.sorry, I'm afraid you won't get support unless you buy the games Mellow
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-04-2014, 02:40 PM)s.sakash Wrote: sorry even though, you should not download games from sites.sorry, I'm afraid you won't get support unless you buy the games Mellow

So you mean I have to get my PS2 games from my vacations residence and then come back and, if I notice something, ask for advice? Unsure
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-04-2014, 02:42 PM)padim7gr Wrote: So you mean I have to get my PS2 games from my vacations residence and then come back and, if I notice something, ask for advice? Unsure

Even if you own the games, downloading them is illegal and we will revoke support for that reason.

If you delete the downloaded files and start using your discs, come back and we will help you
[Image: newsig.jpg]