(Help) Tekken 5 Settings for My Rig
Hey Guys,

Im kinda new here but i was wondering if anybody could provide me with the recommended settings for playing Tekken 5 with my Rig. I'm going for a constant 60 FPS with smooth enough graphics. I will post my Specs Below:

Processor:
AMD FX-6100 6-Cores @ 3.3Ghz
(MMX+ SSE 1,2,3,3s,4.1,4.2,4a z86-64, AMD-V, Aes, AVX, XOP)

Ram
16GB DDR3 Ram 4x4GB
(D-ram frequency 700Mhz and Bus Width 448 Bit)

GPU
Nvidia GTX 260 898MB DDR3 Ram
Directx 10 Support

Im using pcsx2 0.9.8 With the 2.0 USA Bios.

If someone suggests a modification to a file could you please provide one or locate me to it. Screenshot would be nice Smile

[Image: 39494016.th.png]

^^^^ Screenshot of System Specifications

Thanks in advance for any help Smile

Sponsored links

2 words.. nothing needed

you could probably max out everything and still run smooth. just make sure PCSX2 is using the last 2 cores so nothing else is touching its processing power
The problem is that i cant seem to get it to run smoothly, ive tried everything but it either ends up fast and too choppy, or its slow and ........ well just slow Sad
read my post again
I've tried that, something definitely needs re-configuring. I tried with all speedhacks off and it performs kinda bad, when i turn them on it does improve but not to a standard that would be considered smooth.

pcsx2 it making use of all my cores and is run as adminstrator.

I need a configuration that utilizies the best parts of the speedhacks and rendering etc

Also the picture is vibrating somewhat Wacko
no, pcsx2 only uses 2 cores, that's what you're missing. but you could run in sw mode with 4 threads. that would speed it up I think..
(03-31-2012, 05:31 AM)Saiki Wrote: no, pcsx2 only uses 2 cores, that's what you're missing. but you could run in sw mode with 4 threads. that would speed it up I think..

I've made some changes and its running relatively smooth,

BUT

the picture is still a little shaky and im only getting about 45 fps ingame (60 fps in the menus)

I had to edit a .ini file to change the cap to 60fps.

*EDIT: The game is now very playable but the only problem is have is the picture shaking/trembling and the 15fps that missing, but overall im very impressed Smile
F5 should fix that. (find one that doesn't shake)
(03-31-2012, 05:56 AM)Saiki Wrote: F5 should fix that. (find one that doesn't shake)

Cheers, i switched to the DX10 Rendere(Hardware) then turn Blend bff on.

Everything working good now, Thanks for your help Smile