Help! Trying to Get Stuntman 1 to work on PCSX2!
I was hoping to continue one of the most difficult games on the PlayStation 2 onto PCSX2, but all is not well, the game "runs" but obviously, not very well, judging by the images attached (if they work)

[Image: edit]

[Image: edit]

The issues primarily consist of garbled textures, yet the sprites and menus appear mostly intact. The game also requires more speedhacks than usual as well.

I attempted to try out software mode, yet when I attempted to press F9, the game paused and required to be shut down with task manager.

I tried out using a disc image, but the messed up textures still happened. but I was hoping other have attempted to get Stuntman to work on PCSX2. Any help would be appreciated.

below is a console log of what went down...

Attached Files
.txt   Stuntman attempt.txt (Size: 30,04 KB / Downloads: 294)

Sponsored links

the console also yelled about Manual blocks and protected pages, is there any significance to that as well?
Manual blocks etc are fine, ignore them.

Try the latest GIT build from here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-GIT-Weekly-Builds it is reported to work fine on there. If it doesn't i suspect a bad ISO or memorycard.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-06-2014, 01:48 AM)refraction Wrote: Manual blocks etc are fine, ignore them.

Try the latest GIT build from here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-GIT-Weekly-Builds it is reported to work fine on there. If it doesn't i suspect a bad ISO or memorycard.

I tried the newest version. Sadly, only a handful of textures are fixed. is there any hope left to have a less garbled version of Stuntman?
Are you using an nvidia card by chance? Because the new drivers have buggered lots of stuff up, you need to go back to 320ish versions to fix everything.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Game is fine with GSDX 3068 in DX9 software with max speedhacks. The AI in a few chase scenes is still broken, much like on EU backwards compatible PS3s.