[Help] Turn off texture filtering in software mode
Lol , I though new thread mean like new task in task manager... Laugh

Sponsored links

KrossX you are right, my system is unstable caused by unlocking cpu. May be my mobo is weak. Thank you... Smile
More likely you just overclocked without knowing what you're doing. In order to reach stable clock rates you're going to have fiddle around with voltages and RAM timings. There are plenty of overclocking communities that provide a lot of guidance and detail on how to do this right, but don't expect magical results overnight. It's a slow process if you want to end up with a stable system.

If you want to see just how bad it is, run Prime95 in stresstest mode - if it fails within the first couple minutes, you should really think about setting your CPU back to stock speeds, learn how to overclock correctly, and start over again.
Not overclock but unlock 2 cores become 4 cores http://www.anandtech.com/show/2927 Wink
Does this dll work with v.1.0.0 (r5350)

I am able to successfully change the plugins and change the Video(GS) plugin settings, but when i boot up an ISO, i get the following Messages.

And yes i have all the Latest Microsoft Visual C++ installed, have been using pcsx2 for over 2 years now. I have everything up to date on the System.

[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
Don't necro old threads and make your own.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
not to keep bumping old threads.. but plugins have changed a pretty great deal, 90% of the old plugins no longer work on 1.x.x