Help Wanted...
(08-18-2010, 07:24 PM)abdo123 Wrote: mm did you try windows xp compatible trick wil if you didnt try it re read my seeting and use another trick give pcsx2 high piority in windows task manger in processes Biggrin and use this image to make pcsx2 uses the exstra 2 cores picture replay fast

PCSX2 uses two cores to start with. No more, no less. Unless of course you have a single core processor.

(08-19-2010, 01:55 AM)Dante63 Wrote:
(08-18-2010, 07:24 PM)abdo123 Wrote: mm did you try windows xp compatible trick wil if you didnt try it re read my seeting and use another trick give pcsx2 high piority in windows task manger in processes Biggrin and use this image to make pcsx2 uses the exstra 2 cores picture replay fast

...am currntly useing 7 CPUS.......still....didn't help...

i7 doesn't mean the processor has seven cores. Your processor only has four cores and only two are being used by PCSX2.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz

Sponsored links

well i tried with you every thing
i know that but i was hopeless with hem i didnt know what to do with him
(08-19-2010, 01:58 AM)DarkFang Wrote:

PCSX2 uses two cores to start with. No more, no less. Unless of course you have a single core processor.

(08-19-2010, 01:55 AM)Dante63 Wrote:

...am currntly useing 7 CPUS.......still....didn't help...

i7 doesn't mean the processor has seven cores. Your processor only has four cores and only two are being used by PCSX2.
oh well....thx for ur help all....
i guess i should wait....maybe an new version will be launched and then i would go and try it....
hopeful it will fix my problems....
i give up......basicly i\ll just buy PC games after all most of the PS2 games r for PC too....
again i thank u all...

and oh yeah does this emulater play PS1 games...????
if so.....then i'll use it for PS1 instead of PS2....

cheers and good luck all in ur games....
No PCSX2 only runs PS2 games, use a PS1 emulator like PCSX(1),ePSXe or pSX
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i told you there is apc version of resdidnt evil 4 working perfectly
he said that some time ago he was playing games perfectly so isnt System Restore worthy in this case? he can make ss of all his setting and compare them with the ones restored to see what was going on
well it loks like a virus because evry thing we gave him should make his game better