Help With GOW2
hey all , i have a problem with GOW2 but i havent found solution for it in countless posts , namely u all know cutscene freeze problem , i managed to get past all with patch but after perseus battle at statue with laser from eyes cutscene freezes and after skiping mpeg it wont return me control of kratos, it just hangs there...
so if anyone has solution for it pls post

P.S. I will try to provide my mem card save , so if someone can pass it and repost save it would be best , its like 2min job Tongue

Thanks

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 59,07 KB / Downloads: 1.948)

Sponsored links

Here,I pass that place on my PS2(saved on the same save slot)
PS.I disable from the options the wide screen and post processing because I don't like wide screen and I can't use post processing

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 55,51 KB / Downloads: 1.598)
omg ty very much man , i hope i dont encounter anymore errors like that ... once again TY

cheers
Hi I need a help with GoW2. The game always crashes during the battle with Theseus. Can someone post a save right after this battle? Thx a lot.

EDIT:

I attached my save game file before this fight.

Attached Files
.rar   SCUS-97481 God Of War II (741F904D).rar (Size: 38,76 KB / Downloads: 874)
(04-26-2011, 11:58 AM)kaz255 Wrote: Hi I need a help with GoW2. The game always crashes during the battle with Theseus. Can someone post a save right after this battle? Thx a lot.

EDIT:

I attached my save game file before this fight.

exactly who is theseus and which save is it? there's 4.
EDIT: The last save is before the steeds of time which means there's no boss next.
EDIT AGAIN: NVM got it. The attachment won't go for some reason.
Quote:Error Attaching File
The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type.
the site says.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3dbagpv5wwowr5u
download from here. I'm sure this isn't advertising.
Can any one help me? I got to Kraken but the game freezes please can some one finish it? Thank You.