Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
read error in _isoReadBlock.

detectedblocksize= 2448
isoOpen(Audio CD): E:\IOP\IOPRP310.IMG ok.
The iso has 113 blocks (size 2448).
The iso offset is 0, and the block offset is 0.

Could some1 pls hlp me...?

Sponsored links

try latest pcsx2 beta instead.
Using a DVD or an ISO ?
please post your DVD plugins config, too
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As I told you in the other post, first use 0.9.8. http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Then:
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

I'm using an original DVD ps2 game

CDVD Plugins:
cdvdGigaherz (r3429) 0.8.0 [cdvdGigaherz]
(07-04-2011, 09:28 AM)Bositman Wrote: As I told you in the other post, first use 0.9.8. http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Then:
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)

I'm running the game from a DVD CD, followed what you said... response was: a window popping up saying "pcsx2.............stopped working", looked for the issue and saw the above mentioned problem still.

(07-04-2011, 09:28 AM)Bositman Wrote: As I told you in the other post, first use 0.9.8. http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php
Then:

Thanks, I'm on it, what 1 should I choose?
0.9.8 Source code or
0.9.8 Binary?
Binary...If you can't make your disc work use imgburn to create an ISO image of your disc then use my instructions to run it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-04-2011, 09:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: Binary...If you can't make your disc work use imgburn to create an ISO image of your disc then use my instructions to run it.

Great! its working, thanks alot, its just draggy now, I've been cycling through the settings with the F5 key and it doen't get any better.
oh, it's working on 0.9.8
pc specs ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go