Help, can't get into game
I'm sorry to take your time with another noob asking for help, but HELP! I configured the emulator properly (I hope), and when I get into the game, I get the PS2 menu for selecting the memory. I have the options Memory Card PS@/1 and PlayStation 2 DISC. If I choose the card, I just get a copy/delete option and if I choose the card the menu just reloads. What have I done wrong/what do I do next? Sad

Sponsored links

Did you try fast boot ?
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Like you would do on your ps2, load the disc
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Heh, absolute noob here, please be very precise with answers. ^-^"
It sounds like it's not seeing any PS2 games (the bios sounds to be setup correctly)

Are you trying to play from an ISO file or from your DVD drive? If the latter, dump the ISO using imgburn (free software, just google it). Make sure you have the correct ISO loaded and that you aren't using any image mounting software (like daemon tools, or nero).
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-16-2013, 09:52 PM)Koji Wrote: It sounds like it's not seeing any PS2 games (the bios sounds to be setup correctly)

Are you trying to play from an ISO file or from your DVD drive? If the latter, dump the ISO using imgburn (free software, just google it). Make sure you have the correct ISO loaded and that you aren't using any image mounting software (like daemon tools, or nero).

I'm using an ISO file, I'm not using any mounting, oh, and another thing happened, earlier today I got to the game's main menu, but I forgot to configure the controls, so I did that, reset the emulator, and hit my problem here.
Make sure your CDVD option is set to Plugin if reading from disc or Iso if reading from iso. Or else you will just get the BIOS screen.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Nvm misread a post.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
this is sorta my problem although i have no option to choose a disc i just have 2 memory card options? any ideas on how to fix this, i saw a vid to mount the iso, i know its wrong as youve said before but it still doesnt work when its not mounted anyway
Hm weird.
Can you please post the emulog.txt and some screenshots or your settings, of the problem ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go