Help for Shadow of the colossus
Hi to all! First, excuse my english, it's not so good but i'll try to explain my problem:
I'm trying to play Shadow of The Colossus with pcsx2 0.9.6, on my laptop. I've tryed a lot of configurations, but the frame rate it's still on 8-19 fps, unplayable. But it's not the only problem: in the videos there are some.....stripes.......and things like that. My computer specifications are: CPU - Intel core Duo T2250 1.73 GHz, 533MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 cache
Ram - 2GB DDR2
Video Card - Ati Mobility radeon x1600 128MB dedicated, up to 512
My hardware is the problem? Too week? Or there is a solution? Please!!Sad

Sponsored links

i would assume that its too weak. :/
Activate speed hack's
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
Too weak. upgrade you CPU to 3.0Ghz would help a lot
I activated all speed hacks.........
Can I really upgrade my LAPTOP computer to a 3.0GHz cpu?
(04-16-2009, 04:37 PM)DanielsVicius Wrote: I activated all speed hacks.........
Can I really upgrade my LAPTOP computer to a 3.0GHz cpu?

Not really, you can't change the laptop cpu (unless you're a technician, and are willing to risk burning some components in the laptop)...
Currently Working On:
[Image: 20accwz.png]
- SSX3 testing
- God Of War 2 testing

-> Inactive till May 4th
So i've got no chance? Ok, thanks
(04-16-2009, 04:46 PM)DanielsVicius Wrote: So i've got no chance? Ok, thanks

We're doing circles here... What you want to know is if the emulator can be faster, I say it depends on your used settings... For example, when I was testing Ghost In The Shell, the range of FPS I encountered with different settings (I'm talking about gameplay of course) was from 6 FPS minimum, to 137 FPS maximum... On the same computer, with different settings used...
Currently Working On:
[Image: 20accwz.png]
- SSX3 testing
- God Of War 2 testing

-> Inactive till May 4th
ive got the game running at around 45+ fps i reckon your proccessor and graphics card is to weak. Enable all the hacks
AMD phenom 8630 triple core 2.30
4.00 gb ram
Ati radeon 512mb 4670
(04-16-2009, 04:55 PM)vborovic Wrote:
(04-16-2009, 04:46 PM)DanielsVicius Wrote: So i've got no chance? Ok, thanks

We're doing circles here... What you want to know is if the emulator can be faster, I say it depends on your used settings... For example, when I was testing Ghost In The Shell, the range of FPS I encountered with different settings (I'm talking about gameplay of course) was from 6 FPS minimum, to 137 FPS maximum... On the same computer, with different settings used...

Ok, I'll try. But what about the graphic bugs?It's for the hardware too?