Help for graphics. PLS HELP
Rainbow 
Ok, so why am i here? Well,i wouldn't even be here if i could hook my ps2 to my pc monitor, but its not possible. So anyways, i wanna know what are the best settings to get best graphics with pcsx2? I feel like graphics are complete sh1t with every different setting i've tried. So i wanna play 2 games (FFX and FFXII) in full screen. But the games just look so sh1t. I've tried so many different settings but nothing seems to make it better. The games look OK in small window, but complete ***** in full scree. So im using pretty good PC (i can post specs if someone needs em) and monitor with 1920 1080 resolution. I know i could just sit on my chair and play in small window, but it just feels dumb. I wanna sit far back and relax like always with consoles. Here's also a second guestion: i play FFX from my own disc, but when i play it my cd drive makes so friggin much noise that it just feel uncomf. Also the disc sometime randomly stops spinning in the drive, and then when i move a bit in the game, it freezes for few second(the game), and then the disc starts spinning so ***** noisy again. This is not my main problem, i just want good graphics, so pls help. TY IF U READED THE WHOLE THING AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. Tongue

Sponsored links

The way t fix your first issue issue is to go to config>video>plugin settings. Next uncheck native and use 2-3x native. The other issue is fixed by making an iso using imgburn.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Should post your specs either way..
(02-11-2014, 08:45 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: The way t fix your first issue issue is to go to config>video>plugin settings. Next uncheck native and use 2-3x native. The other issue is fixed by making an iso using imgburn.

Without even trying, i know this fixes the second problem. The first one still not solved (imo). could u take a look at this pic and say if this is how ffxii should look like. imo it looks bad especially the text is rly blurry. or have i just gotten too used to games with good graphics? http://gyazo.com/3426d2222026f7cfbb8c7a9dc729c2ab
dont care about the error msg
Looks fine to me.
what did you expect ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The text isn't upscaled like the 3D is, unfortunately. This won't be able to be fixed unless someday there is some sort of texture replacement feature like on Dolphin.
That looks pretty good to me coming from a native resolution standpoint. Keep in mind that PCSX2 is emulating a 2nd generation game, meaning you won't see "eye popping" x4HD PS4 graphics type of stuff here. Now Metalmallow makes a good point, the only way you will be able to see an enhanced version of FFXII (or any other game for that matter) is if someone builds custom texture packs that enhances improves the games visuals, it wouldn't hurt to look if there is one already compiled. I've tried playing FFX on 3x resolution and sure looks good on my end.