Help from WRC Evolved
Hello guys Smile 
Sorry for bad english, but I need help from PCSX2 emu. setting in game WRC Evolved. I spent a lot of time and was not able to set the required parameters and version emulator for the game... really want to play in this game on PC  Blush  Maybe the guys who started the game without errors and bugs can give me a link on rar. arhive. to the correct version of the emulator settings - I will be very grateful to you friends. Thanks!

I used game version:
Sony ID : SCES-53247
Version : 1.01
Region : PAL Europe
File Size : 3 670 540 288

My pc setting:
Amd phenom x4
Gts 450
ram 8gb ddr3

Sponsored links

what exactly is the problem ?

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The problem in the speed of the game - fps, and black stripes in the middle of the screen...
You need more information?

my screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go