Help it says MSVCP120.dll is missing!
Whenever I try to run PCSX2, then it just says that MSVCP120.dll is missing from my computer. Can someone help me with this problem? It would be greatly appreciated Smile

Sponsored links

install vc++ redist from 2007 to 2013 versions
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Not to be rude, but could you give me a link or something?
http://ricktendo.info/Repack/VBCRedist_AIO_x86_x64.exe
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok thanks Smile
(03-09-2014, 01:18 AM)will0605playsmc Wrote: Not to be rude, but could you give me a link or something?

Not to be rude but IF YOU READ the SVN page and build pages IT tells you need these and even links it
(03-09-2014, 03:45 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Not to be rude but IF YOU READ the SVN page and build pages IT tells you need these and even links it

you are the worst kind of person on the internet. its so much easier to just give the link then cry about it. Especially complaining after someone ALREADY gave the link. Laugh
(04-15-2014, 05:45 PM)Balthazier Wrote: you are the worst kind of person on the internet. its so much easier to just give the link then cry about it. Especially complaining after someone ALREADY gave the link. Laugh

But he's right. Besides you are a newbie and this is OK and you are welcome so, but don't make yourself a n00b, these two aren't the same thing.

PS: Writing "help" on thread titles is already bad sign making me to avoid the thread till having seen all other first, yet you stated clearly the problem what is good sign and then earned the right of advice. Despite the appearance it was a really friendly advice.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-15-2014, 05:52 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: But he's right. Besides you are a newbie and this is OK and you are welcome so, but don't make yourself a n00b, these two aren't the same thing.

PS: Writing "help" on thread titles is already bad sign making me to avoid the thread till having seen all other first, yet you stated clearly the problem what is good sign and then earned the right of advice. Despite the appearance it was a really friendly advice.

Oh I'm sorry to interrupt, sir. But why do YOU people have to be so judgmental in this peaceful web? No mean any hostiles but I just hate judgmental people..
I could also ask why you feel you have to bump old posts to make an irrelevant comment to the OP. Please don't do that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]