[ Help me !! ] About Pad Controller
Hi everyone!

I installed and configured pcsx2 exactly as same as the instructions say in this forum but...... I have a problem on controller pad...

I don't use controller, I'm using keyboard, and somehow the configuration of controller pad didn't work, I press the direction pad and it didn't work, but when I press the analog button on my keyboard based on configuration, the Dorumon (since I played Digimon 4) is walking straight and uncontrollable. And when I press the analog button to deactivated it stopped.

Can someone give me fix this problem? or should I play with controller like dualshock2 or whatever?

Thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

not all games use the D-pad. you need to set up controls for EVERY button on the controller
More than likely movement is analog stick based and not dpad based. You would have a better experience with a pc gamepad than using the keyboard, so id highly suggest buying/using one.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(05-21-2013, 02:34 AM)Saiki Wrote: not all games use the D-pad. you need to set up controls for EVERY button on the controller

Orang indo gan? bahasa indo aja kali ya hehe

Gini gan, ane main Digimon 4, ane main di laptop, ane gapake stik, uda ane seting nih pcsx2 sesuai ama yang disuruh ini forum, tapi pas ane main gamenya, ane pejet2 tombol geraknya ga gerak2, nah pas ane pejet tombol analog digimonnya gerak sendiri, apa emang game digimon 4 harus pake stik ye?

agan main pake d-pad? ato keyboard?
speak english. I do have friends who speak indo, I do not.
(05-21-2013, 03:11 AM)Saiki Wrote: speak english. I do have friends who speak indo, I do not.

Owh sorry haha.

Ok I've got D-pad now, and this problem is solved.

Thanks Smile