Help me Configure for Suikoden III ?
You're supposed to own a PS2 already.
How else would you get the BIOS from it that you need to run games with PCSX2?
Need I remind you of the rules you agreed to when joining this forum? Smile

Sponsored links

I have a ps2 with a broken laser and since ps2 emulation is very complex I am just planning to have my ps2 repaired.

btw, Do you guys know how to use a hard drive to boot ps2 games?
Hello, I find myself having the same problem. But in my case, it's definetly the PSCX2 settings thats messing around with me. I have a new gaming computer and i can play Crysis 2 with kinda high settings and it runs smooth. The reson I really wanna play Suikoden III is beacuse I'm a Suikoden fan and I've finally got ahold of a copy of the game but I live in Europe where the game was never released so in order to play it I would need a American PS2 and that seems lika an unecessary expense.
I have gotten to the game to work rather decent but it still hacks around with the graphics or it is way to fast. Anyone know what plugins and settings would be best to use for this game?
(07-14-2011, 10:01 PM)Voldem0rt Wrote: Hello, I find myself having the same problem. But in my case, it's definetly the PSCX2 settings thats messing around with me. I have a new gaming computer and i can play Crysis 2 with kinda high settings and it runs smooth. The reson I really wanna play Suikoden III is beacuse I'm a Suikoden fan and I've finally got ahold of a copy of the game but I live in Europe where the game was never released so in order to play it I would need a American PS2 and that seems lika an unecessary expense.
I have gotten to the game to work rather decent but it still hacks around with the graphics or it is way to fast. Anyone know what plugins and settings would be best to use for this game?

So you can play crisis, well good for u, but that is totally irrelevant to emulation, if ur sure that ur pc is not the problem then try to read the FAQ first, second it would be nice if u can provide ur settings and of course ur pc specs, nobody here are mind readers Tongue
The default settings are fine for this game. It's just a very slow one.
Unless your cpu clocks in at 4Ghz or more you will not get full speed.
trying to play suikoden 3 on my pcsx2 version 1.2.1 r5875 and it loads fine and i started off with hugo and can do everything in the village but once i leave village and decides to go one of two ways: zexan location or duck village as soon as i enter one of those locations it goes to black screen on my emulator
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go