Help me in Config!
Hi I'm new here, and I hav very less idea on PCSX2. But recently I got lots of news about the new version of PCSX2 which can play most major game releases with good FPS.
So I get to the point:
My config is Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHZ T8500 6MB Lache with 2GB RAM
The graphics card is Intel X3100(plays all recent PC games most decently)

So I want to ask what all games can I think of running(playable).
I'm interested in
1)DBZ Tenkaichi 3
2)Metal Gear Solid 3
3)Fatal Frame
4)God of War

So can anyone post the best PCSX2 config for these games so that i can run them decently.
I seriously dont hav idea on configuring PCSX2, so might take some elaborate description.
Remeber that my GC is X3100.

Help is appreciated
Thankx!

[And when can we expect a PS3 emulator LOL]

Sponsored links

(03-14-2009, 06:36 PM)akash1988 Wrote: Hi I'm new here, and I hav very less idea on PCSX2. But recently I got lots of news about the new version of PCSX2 which can play most major game releases with good FPS.
So I get to the point:
My config is Intel Core2Duo 2.4GHZ T8500 6MB Lache with 2GB RAM
The graphics card is Intel X3100(plays all recent PC games most decently)

So I want to ask what all games can I think of running(playable).
I'm interested in
1)DBZ Tenkaichi 3
2)Metal Gear Solid 3
3)Fatal Frame
4)God of War

So can anyone post the best PCSX2 config for these games so that i can run them decently.
I seriously dont hav idea on configuring PCSX2, so might take some elaborate description.
Remeber that my GC is X3100.

Help is appreciated
Thankx!

You seriously have no idea about configuration because you have not read the guide at pcsx2.net
Anyway, some major points are
1, enable NATIVE option in gsdx and disable texture filtering since your graphics card is a weak one.[gsdx is a graphics plugin]
2, enable all the speed hacks one by one
3, use VU skip option if the games run slow.
4, make an ISO of the games cause they run better>use Linuzappz ISO plugin for that
(03-14-2009, 06:36 PM)akash1988 Wrote: [And when can we expect a PS3 emulator LOL]
No ps3 emulator is not gonna be around any time soon
Quote:You seriously have no idea about configuration because you have not read the guide at pcsx2.net
Anyway, some major points are
1, enable NATIVE option in gsdx and disable texture filtering since your graphics card is a weak one.[gsdx is a graphics plugin]
2, enable all the speed hacks one by one
3, use VU skip option if the games run slow.
4, make an ISO of the games cause they run better>use Linuzappz ISO plugin for that
No ps3 emulator is not gonna be around any time soon

Thankx for ur help. I thought that the guide wud be for better cards. So i thought the config wud be different in case of intel X3100.