Help me through setup please!
I got the exact same issue. It works, but forces to close.

Before it was the plugins issue/memory card. So I tried something new. Run>Execute. I got to the very "buuhhhhhhhhh" As if the playstation is loading. I dunno how to explain it, and I'm normally very good with electronics.. I got the configuration setup correctly, and I've run as admin. I've tried everything. -_-;

Using Vista 64-bit..

-update- I restarted. Now it just will not read my memory cards... and an error "error creating (The file path for bios.) Why is it trying to CREATE whats already there?
-Buttbrain

No I don't stink. I just hate brains, cause we end up having to use them.

Sponsored links

well just run as admin, and make sure you have the right paths set for config->memcards and config->configure Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Hope I ain't breaking the rules for updating this: More of my so-related issue is now here, if you can help Luis: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5941.html

Hopefully it helps noob if he ends up having the same problem later on that I am.
-Buttbrain

No I don't stink. I just hate brains, cause we end up having to use them.
First off I would like to thread jack this seeing how it applys to my situation and would not like to fill up your guys forum with another thread on a 3 minute problem

would like to say on a FIRST robotics team and going to teach new programers in the off season with emulators but first I would like to know how the best do it that would be you

now got almost everything working (FFX warship gunner kingdom hearts all in perfect working order) expet for lilypad now I know its a really good program seems very professional and am studying it as much as I can about it but I've hit a very large snag

I don't know if its me but I just can't wrap my mind around getting the keyboard up to start assigning buttons to it It just isn't working for me I got the graphics the sound heck I started the game and got to the first menu but I can't figure out how to assign buttons HELP
well make sure you have the "Keyboard API" set to the right option Smile, and you would configure in the "Pad#" tabs Smile
Windows 7 64bit

tried to change the API the thing crashed

and what do people usawaly use for an analog thing trying to think ahead
well i use the arrow keys. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

sorry I figured out what I was doing wrong I was trying to match up the keyboard to the buttons when the system is setup for button to keyboard setup

thanks anyway for the assistance love what you guys do