Help me with WWE SYM!!!
Now I have a 2Ghz,Dual CPU Processor,Intel Pentium and 1.7RAM
So I had a problem with WWE Shut Your Mouth(the menu bug),but now i fixed it.But yet I have another problem-after the match ends,i get a blackscreen and nothing happens.Is there something wrong with my Configurations.I use GSdx SSSE3 0.1.15.Any suggestions.Help.And final-I can play SvR series with a pretty good speed(without the entrances and SvR 2010).

Sponsored links

please post your console output window sot that we could see what error comes.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
There's no error,it's just black screen and nothing happens.
That might be because of an video/fmv trying to run at the stop. Someone else has to either come with a patch/pnach that skips the videos if possible. Or wait untill things get fixed.

And do u use the 0.9.6 version, or the beta 1888?
I have tried on both of them but it's all the same.And I use a patch for the menu bug,when the game stops at the menu.
man i am wrestling fan and i will give you an exemple,sometimes the new game it's more good and not required many resurse
wwe smackdown vs raw 2006,on all versions of pcsx2,it works more slowly than wwe smackdown vs raw 2009
i recomended you to play wwe 2009,on your specs with 2 wrestlers in ring,you will have full speed
but with more wrestlers in ring,it will be slowly
Quote:There's no error,it's just black screen and nothing happens

anyways, post it. Maybe there's sometinhg you missed.

Quote:i recomended you to play wwe 2009

Buying another game isn't a real advice (unless he already owns it, of course XD)
jesalvien he said he has a dual core 2ghz,1,7 gb ram
and i have dual core 2,5 ghz,2 gb ram
i supposed the game it will work with almost same speed
500mhz is a huge difference (except if that game is more GPU dependant)

anyways, the subject here is : make SYM work. not wwe 2009.

Thus, let's get back to it.

@WWEFAN : it may be a patch side effect. if you deactivate patche, does the problem persist ?
If I deactivate the patch,I cant gett to the menu.The patch is fixing the menu bug.And I have all SvR Series+SD Just Bring it,SYM,Here Comes The Pain and all wrestling games on PS1.
CPU Specs:
2GHz
1.7GB RAM
Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU T3200
DX10