Help me xD (Newbie)
Rolleyes [Image: spec_1_by_datflashkid-d9zl1yc.png][Image: spec2_by_datflashkid-d9zl1z9.png][Image: spec_3_by_datflashkid-d9zl1yj.png][Image: spec_4_by_datflashkid-d9zl1yn.png][Image: spec_6_by_datflashkid-d9zl1yu.png][Image: spec7_by_datflashkid-d9zl1zn.png][Image: spec_8_by_datflashkid-d9zl1z2.png][Image: ne22_by_datflashkid-d9zl1y8.png]

Sponsored links

Thanks for posting your settings, but do you have a problem to go along with it?
I'm new to PCSX2 1.4.0 and as you can see here is my Configuration and my hardware that I have.....so the problem is when I ply Dragon ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 the frame date drops to 15 and below (In game while fighting) and also even when I start up the game the frame rate drops. Also another Problem is my GSDx Settings....When I use Direct3D9(Hardware) It goes all black and freezes and then when I use Direct3D9(Software)It works,no black screen and I could see every damn thing.

(04-19-2016, 03:28 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Thanks for posting your settings, but do you have a problem to go along with it?
I'm new to PCSX2 1.4.0 and as you can see here is my Configuration and my hardware that I have.....so the problem is when I ply Dragon ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 the frame date drops to 15 and below (In game while fighting) and also even when I start up the game the frame rate drops. Also another Problem is my GSDx Settings....When I use Direct3D9(Hardware) It goes all black and freezes and then when I use Direct3D9(Software)It works,no black screen and I could see every damn thing.
Have you tried D3D11(Hardware) and OpenGL(Hardware)?

Your CPU is quite slow, and the software renderer is more demanding on your CPU than the hardware, so that explains the massive slowdown.
The hw crash might be related to a faulty driver. It would be interesting to read the emulog after you observed the crash. You can find it under users/< your username>/documents/pcsx2/log.

Still your pc will hardly allow you to play a lot of games. I know that some DBZ games are quite demanding. I guess with no setting you will play those.
Forget about hardware mode with this GPU.
It's not supported.

You'll have to use your real PS2 console, or software mode.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As always you have good eyes jesalvein...

@yellowflash101 do you have another gpu in your - i guess - notebook or only the integrated one?