Help on 0.9.7
Thumbs Down 
Right, So on 0.9.7 of PCSX2 for mac. As i noticed there is a option in "Game fixes" under "Emulation settings" to fix cutscenes on FFX videos. Which desperately i need as my owned copy gets butchered around the beautiful Movie-like cutscenes Square Enix is known for. Everytime i turn this option on and click either Apply or OK. everything works until i try to boot up the game. Applying the setting seems to have made the emulator lag and keep it as a "pending event." If anyone knows how to apply the setting without that problem. Please do let me know. HIGHLY doubt computer specs have a single detail to do with why clicking a button messes up the emulator.

Sponsored links

Please post your system specs and versions of all relevant programs your using to run PCSX2, also what GS plugin and configurationa are you using

im not an expert in macs, but someone will be along shortly!
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
0.9.7 is no longer supported
...mac section squall.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
gah, damnit >.<
i thought you were being a bit premature there squall....

thats actually funny....
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Hey guys thanks for all the reply's i really appreciate it. But i managed to handle it myself, It seems that a lot of the process's with PCSX2mac stay in the "Pending" state, Well at least the game fix process's anyway. Its a simple matter of patience, And eventually the settings work. Thanks again however.
(07-14-2012, 11:53 PM)HeWhoVideoGames Wrote: Hey guys thanks for all the reply's i really appreciate it. But i managed to handle it myself, It seems that a lot of the process's with PCSX2mac stay in the "Pending" state, Well at least the game fix process's anyway. Its a simple matter of patience, And eventually the settings work. Thanks again however.

If you are not patient, you can change the setting, press OK, then Quit PCSX2 TOTALLY. (Dont force quit the process) Then quit X11, reopen PCSX2 and it should work like a dream/boss ^_^
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"