Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93Ghz
GeForce 9800GT
4GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
DirectX 11

This are the screenshot of my configuration:
[Image: unledbt.th.png] [Image: unled2by.th.png]
I enabled speedhack also.

Here is the problem. When i went to the forest it all just became a red screen like this:
[Image: unled3afs.th.png]
That is when it is hardware and when it is software it is like this:
[Image: unled4ao.th.png]
And it is slow even the speedhack is enabled.

Sponsored links

only software mode can fix that once you out of here in that forest toggle back to hardware mode.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Got another problem. When I use GSDX10 this happens.
[Image: unled5h.th.png]
But when I use GSDX9 it's ok but after I fought the enemies that happen.
See here PCSX2 Wiki for more help.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
those green artifacts are the same as the purple/black issue.
(11-11-2011, 02:40 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: those green artifacts are the same as the purple/black issue.
Ah ok. I thought there is a problem in my video card.
Try Software mode or use SkipDraw of 4 in GSDX. To use Skipdraw add the kline to your GSDX.ini(it can be in my documents/pcsx2/inis or in the inis folder where you have insatlled PCSX2 0.9.8)

GSDX.ini Wrote:allowhacks=1

Then configure your GSDX to use Skipdraw of 4. That should help a bit or use Software mode Smile
(11-12-2011, 06:50 AM)recoder Wrote: Try Software mode or use SkipDraw of 4 in GSDX. To use Skipdraw add the kline to your GSDX.ini(it can be in my documents/pcsx2/inis or in the inis folder where you have insatlled PCSX2 0.9.8)

Then configure your GSDX to use Skipdraw of 4. That should help a bit or use Software mode Smile
I open the GSDX.ini and put "allowhacks=1" but when I open the GSDX and turn it on software mode there is no skipdraw. Where is it located?
Theres no GSDX Hack in Software mode. its only available in Hardware mode. If skipdraw doesn't works then use Software mode. Smile
(11-12-2011, 05:42 PM)recoder Wrote: Theres no GSDX Hack in Software mode. its only available in Hardware mode. If skipdraw doesn't works then use Software mode. Smile
I still can't find the skipdraw below the hacks in hardware mode. I watched a YouTube vid about it and it's the same as I do but the skipdraw doesn't appear.