Help on configuring Rogue Galaxy
Having a problem with Rogue Galaxy. When I pick direc2d9 (hardware) this happens.
[Image: uu8sl.jpg]
but when I pick direct2d10 (hardware) this happens
[Image: yl2e0.jpg]
but when I put it on direct3d (software) it both became slow. Need help.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Solved my problem I just uncheck the alpha correction (FBA) on direct3d 9 and the black on weapons are gone.
(02-27-2013, 10:34 AM)sleepingmonster Wrote: Solved my problem I just uncheck the alpha correction (FBA) on direct3d 9 and the black on weapons are gone.

If I recall correctly, this game had problems with flashback cutscenes (not the normal ones) which were solved using skipdraw and returning it to 0 afterwards for the slipdraw affected the normal play. Maybe hitting F9 (to go software mode) will work also.

Edit: Since the emulator is in constant development I don't know if the above is still valid, long time no play this game. So, try it only if having actual issues, of course.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Yah. You need to switch it to software mode to be able to view the flashbacks.
(04-10-2013, 12:51 PM)sleepingmonster Wrote: Yah. You need to switch it to software mode to be able to view the flashbacks.

hmm, with the skipdraw the flashback runs on hardware mode but maybe just pressing F9 to software mode is more comfortable than pausing the emulation to change skipdraw, must try it if returning to the game someday.
Imagination is where we are truly real