Help, once again please
Hm, one says no mac and another says there is a mac version? Rather contradicting...

This is the processor that I was looking at, AMD Phenom™ II X3 710 Box Triple-Core
HDX710WFGIBOX.

Sponsored links

(04-25-2009, 10:56 PM)Keeper-of-Styx Wrote: Hm, one says no mac and another says there is a mac version? Rather contradicting...

This is the processor that I was looking at, AMD Phenom™ II X3 710 Box Triple-Core
HDX710WFGIBOX.

Who says no mac? There is a PCSX2 mac port, well, at least there was, dunno if it's up to date.
Mind pointing me in the direction of the Mac port? I did not see it on the download page.
(04-25-2009, 11:06 PM)Keeper-of-Styx Wrote: Mind pointing me in the direction of the Mac port? I did not see it on the download page.

Well, since it's a third party port it wouldn't be featured on the website I suppose. Do something yourself please and google.

Or easier way, since obviously you don't care to browse the board: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2959.html
Well, I did not know it would be a third party port... Therefore I did not think to search Google, plus I have searched things before for PCSX2 and they are usually for old versions of this emulator.

I also did do a search on the forums though I apparently searched the wrong thing..., (Tried plain old "Mac" and "Apple" and possible "How to run on Mac" or something along that. Though I have to admit I didn't scroll to far into the Mac support.)
(04-25-2009, 10:56 PM)Keeper-of-Styx Wrote: Hm, one says no mac and another says there is a mac version? Rather contradicting...

HDX710WFGIBOX.

rama's post simply means that the emulator runs better on a Windows(preferably Vista or Win7) system with an Intel processor(AMD only supports SSE2, Intel supports SSSE3 and SSE4.1 which is MUCH better for PS2 emulation). And by better, I pretty much mean leaps and bounds ahead of anything else.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.