Help please
(07-22-2012, 06:03 PM)Trotterwatch Wrote: It's in the speedhacks section, MTVU (Multi-Threaded Micro VU1) hack, you'll need to tick it manually as I don't think moving the slider will select it.

Yeah that didn't work. Sad

Sponsored links

yeah.. nub pcx user here as well. Just dusted off my old games. Madden 2006 is frying on me. Slowed game mechanics (slo-m0 style speech and graphics) w/ pixel crashes & blackness in the black ground. Not unplayable.. but un-fun-able.
I'm in the same boat as the poster w/ being able to run whatever games I want on max while flying a plane remotely, doing my taxes, and triple screening music, video, and telepathic renderings.. I thought I was unstoppable. Then I tried playing a 1/2 decade old obsolete Sony game.. Help.. lurp.

W-7
AMD Fx 8150 @ 4.2
8gb Ram
Sapphire Radeon 6880
Gigabyte Ga-990FXA-UD3
25 fps is slow motion
60 fps is normal speed
80 fprs+ is turbo speed (press tab to go into turbo mode)

now u need a powerful machine to get 60fps. u also need to configure your graphics plug in and select directx10 or directx11 hardware and tick native resolution. also turn on speedhacks

if machine is a bit weak then u should barely get 50 fps. that is fast enough. it will speed up in areas with low graphic details and it will reach 60 fps. however in areas with heavy graphic detail then it will slow down and reach 25 fps (even on a powerful machine) then speed up again when the area is passed

always playing the game at 25fps to 30 fps is bad. try to get it to at least 50 fps