Help please
I'm sorry I don't know how any of this stuff works, it's too complex for me, I'm sorry if I'm asking stupid things.

I don't know how to setup pcsx2. My freind did it for me. It was playing fine for well over a year, but today while I was playing a game.. something weird came up.... I can't remeber what I said, but now when I try to load a game it says ;

" The configured BIOS file does not exist. Please re-configure. PCSX2 requires a PSD BIOS in order to run. For legal reasons, you *must* obtain a BIOS from an actual PSD unit that you own (borrowing doesn't count).

Can someone please explain why this happend/how to fix it? I don't see how it was working all this time, and now all of a sudden the rile doesn't exist?

"

Sponsored links

Have you pointed PCSX2 to the right BIOS directory, where it searches for the relevant BIOS file that you dumped?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
I just tried it and it worked. Thank you. I have really no idea how to do these things, sorry.
If it appears to be working fine now that's good, I can only assume you changed the folder that PCSX2 looks in for the BIOS? Make sure you're using the latest PCSX2 or the SVN builds as well for best performance possible.

If you haven't already, take time to read the configuration guide (http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-e...guide.html), to properly understand how to configure PCSX2.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
No I didn't touch the folder, didn't change anything at all. And thanks, I'll check that thread out.