Help please...
Okay, the guide said there would be a pcsx2.exe in the folder you extracted....there ISN'T. All I see is a "pcsx2" file that when you double click it, it just says "Choose the program to open this file with" ...You know what that icon looks like, it's not .exe

What the hell? Why am I the only one that this happened to? I can't find anyone else with this problem at all. Why is it not .exe?? Angry

Sponsored links

(04-15-2009, 06:18 PM)perdxxblade Wrote: Okay, the guide said there would be a pcsx2.exe in the folder you extracted....there ISN'T. All I see is a "pcsx2" file that when you double click it, it just says "Choose the program to open this file with" ...You know what that icon looks like, it's not .exe

What the hell? Why am I the only one that this happened to? I can't find anyone else with this problem at all. Why is it not .exe?? Angry

You should download a windows package and not linux/macos one.
(04-15-2009, 06:22 PM)Cain Wrote:
(04-15-2009, 06:18 PM)perdxxblade Wrote: Okay, the guide said there would be a pcsx2.exe in the folder you extracted....there ISN'T. All I see is a "pcsx2" file that when you double click it, it just says "Choose the program to open this file with" ...You know what that icon looks like, it's not .exe

You should download a windows package and not linux/macos one.
I did. Twice. I never once downloaded the linux/macos one.

ok you should change the name pcsx2 to pcsx2.exe soyou should add full stop and exe only and it will work
http://www.pcsx2.net/files/12323 sure you got this one?
PCSX2.Net Wrote:PCSX2 0.9.6 Installer
This is the PCSX2 0.9.6 emulator installer package for windows.

Read the Readme and the FAQ!
Remember to update directx or you won't be able to use the graphical plugins!

Note: Make Sure You have Downloaded This one.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]