Help plz! :3
BTW! Game is running quickly enought for me mostly 75-100% and cutscenes 40% or faster but still sounds work perfectly and graphics it's just slow motion so it's ok, since it used to bug with sound and graphics. But the thing that annoys me is random crashes I just wonder if someone could help me with this. (Randomly crashes with both dx9 and dx10 thought dx10 more) I'm using new beta GSdx (version 1.0.16) which is said to be help in Grandia 3 (it does help not just those random crashes it said) As I allready said my graphic configs are bad. For my specs I'll write them a little later and I'll tell my configs if needed. Smile
EDIT!: I don't use fully beta pcsx2. I use 0.9.6 with some of the marchs new plugins. So should I try to use beta version of pcsx2?
I tried beta version of this game and it works better now even GSdx10 is better than GSdx9 and I got it fastened up alot with microVU speedhack so it's cool. :3 Soon trying if crashes come or not. And for my specs:

AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Prosessor 5000+ (2CPUs) ~2.6GHz
3GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600GS

Umm if you need to know more specs I'll tell o.o And I'll tell if it crashes or not soon.
Ok so atleast I haven't had a game crash for a while so I quess this beta is really good. :3 So I just want to know if my specs are good enough to run other games I have no idea if grandia 3 is easy to run or not.

Sponsored links