Help problem in game the warrios NTSC
did you try loading from memcard instead of savestates ?

and why don't you post the full emulog.txt ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(04-30-2013, 11:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: did you try loading from memcard instead of savestates ?

and why don't you post the full emulog.txt ?

Yes already tried from memcard the same thing happens, I did not post the complete log because as I said the only thing that changes is the part that I posted .

Very frustrating and you play the game and complete, in the last mission this happen.
maybe u'r memory card also get corrupted & save states too.i think this is because pcsx2 can't read further information from u'r iso image.can u try it in real ps2 to know the problem is exactly where in game disc or pcsx2 ?
1 more thing u try is insert u'r disc in u'r computer,select cdvd gigaherz plugin (not iso,select plugin from cd/dvd tab.play directly with u'r game disc) & try with u'r last save game in memory card,see if it again happen !!
I've gotten these black screens in many games and The Warriors is one of them. The other include FFX-2 Int, and Yakuza 1 so far as I know. I just learn to deal with it as its a random thing most of the time and usually doesn't happen every time at the exact spot.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
well if it's all Games lets try some stuffs :

Delete the inis folder in PCSX2 Directory or your documents and reconfigure your PCSX2

2- try to check if there is something wrong with your hardware or Graphic Drivers
New information, I discovered that in fact is not a black screen that appears out of nowhere, would be the transition from part to part in game custcenes, also happened in the game MORTAL KOMBAT SHAOLIN MONKS.

in MK also so happens that in the end, SHAO KAHN in the battle against the final boss. does not appear anything unusual in the log

[Image: 47994918.jpg]
could it be that framerate counter that you're using ? if you mean the black screen under it

if you mean the two gray lines in both side change aspect ratio in Emulation setting < GS window
First frame rate is not the problem, so do with it on or off, second, MK freezes in this part that I posted the picture equal to the warriors ...

in other words the game freezes at the part that I posted ... HELP
did you try running from your original DVD instead of your ISO ? (using gigahertz DVD plugin)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-05-2013, 10:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: did you try running from your original DVD instead of your ISO ? (using gigahertz DVD plugin)

Yes , occurred the same problem .