Help running pcsx2 (Stucks at black screen)
Hi, there's a problem that i'm having apparently when i run pcsx 2, there will be a window of the pcsx2 stuff and the Ps2 output, and when I try to run (specifically clicking the File > Run CD/DVD), there will be an error message on the Ps2 output, System.cnf not found, and Runnin Ps2 BIOS (Not an error message), and then the big screen will appear, after that, the screen stucks at black screen, don't know why is this happening. I have already configured this program succesfully

But at first, when i tried to run, it works, the Ps2 blue screen (The startup of Ps2 Console, the one that has cubes thingy), and the Browser, Configuration appeared, and the screen is shaking (I ignored that shake thingy) after that, i downloaded an iso file to try this, namely Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader, just a test file because it has low size after all. And i also downloaded Power Iso to mount it to my drive, and when I try to run cd/dvd, AGAIN, System.cnf not found, big screen appears, stuck at black,

Another thing, i tried it i think thrice and the game worked, i resetted because its pretty slow, and again, "the stuck at black" problem again.
Tried to search at google on how to fix this and i didn't come up on any results

My Specs:

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @1.83 Ghz 1.83 Ghz
RAM 3 GB
WIndows Vista
Direct x 10

oh well, thanks in advance,
Intel® Core™2 i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz (8 CPU's), ~3.4 GHz
DirectX 11
2047 MB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 220
Windows Ultimate 32-Bit

Sponsored links

Quote:i downloaded an iso file

No support here
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Closed and warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64