Help setting up Fate Unlimited Codes
Ladies and Gentlemen the problem i present to you today is that I want to play the game Fate Unlimited Codes on my PC, but i'm REALLY new to this stuff and I've had some trouble getting the game to work. If anyone who has PLAYED THE GAME SUCCESSFULLY reads this, I would appreciate your help very much. Here's the rundown

I've got a Nvida Gforce 9300M GS 512 MB Graphics Card

4.00 GB Ram

64 Bit Operating system

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz (I just typed everything it said in the system properties menu)

If anyone could help me out setting up the Graphics for the game, I would be greatly appreciated.

I've been able to start the game up and the title menu works perfectly, however When I get into a Game/Fight the game lags quite noticibly. I was able to reduce the lag by cutting all the sound on the game but it was still too bad to play normally. If someone could tell me the graphics settings they used to PLAY THE GAME SUCCESSFULLY I would appreciate it very much. Sorry to be a bother, I hope you can have the patience to help me.

Sponsored links

I'm not sure if a graphics card like that would be able to handle a game like Fate unlimited, It's kind of in the slow side.

So i'd suggest using speedhacks and all that good stuff
[Image: 2555882.png]
that system wont cut it im afraid, you better off playing on your ps2 for now, until you got better hardware.
So According to the feedback given so far, My system isn't strong enough to play it (which is understanding this computer is 4 years old) and I saw the mention of "speedhacks" now Being new to this i have no idea what that is so If someone could provide help on what such a thing is and if it will help the game, it would be much appreciated. However if it seems like a futile effort then I understand.

Thank you for reading
(10-25-2012, 12:48 PM)Immortalguy Wrote: So According to the feedback given so far, My system isn't strong enough to play it (which is understanding this computer is 4 years old) and I saw the mention of "speedhacks" now Being new to this i have no idea what that is so If someone could provide help on what such a thing is and if it will help the game, it would be much appreciated. However if it seems like a futile effort then I understand.

Thank you for reading

you can use speedhacks but that system is so outdated, it wouldnt really help much.
I remember playing games on the PCSX2 with similar specs and it was slow but it was do able.

The specs on the system were

8GB DDR2 800mhz RAM

Some 2.0GHZ server based CPU
A 512MB 8800GT GPU

I remember run games at fairly decent graphic settings and would get 35-50fps in games. Yea that's pretty damn slow but it was very do able. I remember running games like Persona 4. I can't remember what else I played back then but some games ran really well on those specs.

I guess PCSX2 as it went up in versions the hardware requirements have gone up it seems like.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(10-25-2012, 02:06 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: I remember playing games on the PCSX2 with similar specs and it was slow but it was do able.

The specs on the system were

8GB DDR2 800mhz RAM

Some 2.0GHZ server based CPU
A 512MB 8800GT GPU

I remember run games at fairly decent graphic settings and would get 35-50fps in games. Yea that's pretty damn slow but it was very do able. I remember running games like Persona 4. I can't remember what else I played back then but some games ran really well on those specs.

I guess PCSX2 as it went up in versions the hardware requirements have gone up it seems like.

compairing an 8800gt vs a 9300M is like compairing a peugeot 205 to a ford gt 40 -,-

why do you think he cant run it? its not because of that duocore (also, but not as much as the videocard)
I don't know cars too well. Are you saying that an 8800GT is infinitely better?
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(10-25-2012, 02:21 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: I don't know cars too well. Are you saying that an 8800GT is infinitely better?

yes

and google the 2 cards you will see what i mean xD

edit, i did it for you :3

peugeot 205:
http://swotti.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/c...202052.jpg

vs

fort gt 40:
http://www.autogush.com/images/ford-gt-40-04.jpg

on looks alone you can see the perfomance difference Tongue