Help setting up PCSX2 VR/plugins!
(06-03-2018, 09:25 PM)CK1 Wrote: It's still 3D, it's just how the data is interpreted to produce an output on the VR headset (to a less realistic 3D effect then the geometry mode)

VorpX has options to adjust the depth weighing to improve this as well.

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well.

CK1, what you've posted in this thread is very informative and quite interesting. I just bought VORPX and I own a Rift. I tried PCSX2 with it and indeed it does work to an extent, but the results....at least to me, are less than satisfactory. The only type of games I play are racing games so I've only managed to try Ridge Racer V so far. In RRV, using VORPX coupled with the FullVr settings makes the work look way too big, and course the head tracking doesn't function properly. As someone brand new to VORPX, would you be so kind as to provide someone tips on how I may improve the experience when playing Ridge Racer V with VORPX using the FullVR setting? Furthermore, do you suspect we will eventually get the 3D Geometry setting available for PCSX2? Is it something they're working on? For the record, I did select D3D hardware in the GDSX menu and I'm using AVX.

Sponsored links