Help setting up please?
O.K, call me stupid but I can't for the life of me get this program to work!

I wouldn't consider myself an idiot when it comes to computer programs and stuff but this really has be wanting to punch the wall next to me.

I've run the set up and I am trying to configure the initial settings,

*I KNOW ASKING FOR BIOS IS AGAINST THE RULES SO I'M NOT DOING THAT*

I want to play some FFX/XII and I want to run them from the discs themselves, which I legally own and have done for many years, but I can't get the emulator started as I get the window where it asks me to select a BIOS ROM. Now how the bubbles do I create one to use so I can play my beloved FF games?

Again, feel free to call me stupid as that's exactly what I'm feeling right now

Seriously wanting someone to save me here! help please!

Sponsored links

You need to dump the BIOS from your PS2, you can easily find guides on how to do just that.
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
did you manage to copy your bios from your real PS2???
w/ no regret why the emulator "asked you" to select a bios better show us for bios set if you dumped it correctly??
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Unfortunately the reason I'm using this Emu is because PS2 + angry wife + open window = me sweeping up for 15 minutes

I don't have a PS2 anymore so is there anyway of creating one without the use of a PS2?
A link as to how you can do this would be great if there is one...
Unfortunately there is no way to have a legal BIOS without dumping it from a PS2 you own. You will have to buy a new PS2!
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Then the wife shall follow the path of the PS2! grrr bloody women.......
Make her buy you a new one or threaten her with a divorce Tongue
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
She's probs rather divorce me than buy me another console haha I'll get myself round the car boots and play it the old fashion way. Thanks for everything though I appreciate it!
Haha fair enough, if you do manage to buy a PS2 but get stuck dumping the BIOS, you're welcome to ask for help on the forums Smile
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments