Help to solve Hangs on Menus in Formula One 2001 (E) in PCSX2 1.4.0
then, it seems it will take to run this game in PCSX2, anyway, thank you for help

Sponsored links

(05-12-2016, 05:11 PM)prafull Wrote: Don't bother trying to run this. Currently the game doesn't work with PCSX2.
I have the demo of this game and it doesn't load races either. But if you stay on the loading screen long enough, a demonstration replay will load and run just fine, so the game isn't completely broken.
This game along with WRC4 works only with VM versions of PCSX2 and was broken after r404 when PG was merged (and VTLB was introduced).
(05-18-2016, 07:02 PM)prafull Wrote: This game along with WRC4 works only with VM versions of PCSX2 and was broken after r404 when PG was merged (and VTLB was introduced).
FO 2001 doesn't throw any errors though and like I mentioned it loads and runs a demo race just fine. It seems like it should be much easier to fix than the mess of WRC4.
Will be fixed in the latest Git (im guessing 773)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-18-2016, 10:51 PM)refraction Wrote: Will be fixed in the latest Git (im guessing 773)
That looks like an even easier fix than I expected. Tongue2

EDIT: And it works! Laugh
(05-18-2016, 10:53 PM)FlatOut Wrote: That looks like an even easier fix than I expected. Tongue2

EDIT: And it works! Laugh

xD Playground broke it Tongue Some amazing guesswork to what broke it later sorted it lol.

Props to Prafull for narrowing it down

I finally can run in Formula One 2001,thank refractionpcsx2 author of lastest git,
yw Smile