Help using PCSX2....
Well, I got PCSX2 up and running and everything, but the only problem is, it doesn't read the game. I have the .ccd, CUE image file, ,img.ecm file, and .sub file for Final Fantasy 8, but whenever I load it up it brings me to where you can check whats in your memory cards and configure the PS2 etc. etc. So can anyone tell me whats wrong?

Sponsored links

Burn an .iso image of your disc and then use the Linuz Iso plugin to load the game via Run > Execute.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Uh... Final Fantasy 8 is a PSX game and PCSX2 is a PS2 emulator, the actual PS2 console may be able to run PSX games but if you want to run that game in a emulator you need a PSX emulator like ePSXe or pSX or PCSX or something.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Oh zzzz... I wasn't thinking straight Wacko
I just saw that he had other file formats instead of iso
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Uh also this isnt a bug report (my bad), moved...
Also im not sure the plugin supports ccd files but it supports iso and img file try that
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
It may not support .ccd but the .img which is the actual image file would run just fine (if it was a PS2 game :p).
(10-14-2009, 04:06 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Burn an .iso image of your disc and then use the Linuz Iso plugin to load the game via Run > Execute.

lol thats exactly the help i needed a few weeks ago ^_^
Could have asked for help then...