Help using multiple Controller to USB adapters
Basically, I have 2 PS2 controller to USB adapters. Both work fine, however due to them being the same adapter, PCSX2 only let's me use one, and every time I try and redefine keys on Pad 2, it removes them from Pad 1 as it thinks it's the same controller trying to be used for both. Is there any way I can run both adapters at the same time and have PCSX think they are seperate?

I have 2 of these if it helps: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400466331478?s...1497.l2649

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

i reading the technical data but this adapter only supports winXP and older.
if you have vista,7,8 i don't think it wont work

i have this similar item too but the manual warns me it only works on winXP and older windows. therefore i took it away then i used branded usb PC controllers
(08-06-2013, 02:20 PM)smartstrike Wrote: i reading the technical data but this adapter only supports winXP and older.
if you have vista,7,8 i don't think it wont work

i have this similar item too but the manual warns me it only works on winXP and older windows. therefore i took it away then i used branded usb PC controllers

Like I said, the adapter works fine, but it's just a matter of making 2 work at once.
oops sorry misreading from your OP instead reading sharply on ebay because i'm getting alarmed w/ this similar product.