Help what desktop can run pcsx2
all is to know the price of making a little config as powerful as possible if the sellers can make a config is $ 4000 Tongue
a config i5 quad core and very close to a config for gaming i7
in good even if it's on i7 LGA 1156
i5 750 4.3 ghz
noctua nh-d14
toxic 5850 x 2
asus sabertooth
2x2 gb ddr3 g-skill pc 12800
corsair 650 tx
seagate 1 tb raid 0

Sponsored links

Since the OP doesn't appear to feel comfortable building a custom PC, I would suggest going with CyberPower PC or iBUYPOWER where he can more or less customize his build. Recommended platform is LGA-1156 and recommended processors are the i3-540 (lower performance but cheaper) or i5-760 (higher performance but more expensive). I recommend skipping any of the i5-6xx processors as their performance will be very similar to the i3.

Here's a customized version of Gamer Xtreme 1000 (CyberPower PC) which should work quite well for you:
Code:
Configuration

*BASE_PRICE: [+665]
        BLUETOOTH: None
        CAS: CoolerMaster Elite 430 Mid-Tower Gaming Case with Side Panel Window
        CASUPGRADE: None
        CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)
        CD2: None
        CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-760 2.80 GHz 8M Intel Smart Cache LGA1156
        CS_FAN: Default case fans
        FA_HDD: None
        FAN: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)
        FLASHMEDIA: None
        FLOPPY: None
        GLASSES: None
        HDD: 1TB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Hard Drive)
        HDD2: None
        IEEE_CARD: None
        KEYBOARD: Xtreme Gear (Black Color) Multimedia/Internet USB Keyboard
        LANSURGE: None
        MB_ADDON: None
        MEMORY: 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)
        MONITOR: None
        MONITOR2: None
        MONITOR3: None
        MOTHERBOARD: MSI H55M-E23 Intel H55 Chipset DDR3 LGA1156 mATX w/ Onboard Graphics, HDMI, DVI, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, USB2.0, SATA-II, 1 Gen 2 PCIe, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI
        MOUSE: XtremeGear Optical USB 3 Buttons Gaming Mouse
        MULTIVIEW: Non-SLI/Non-CrossFireX Mode Supports Multiple Monitors
        NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
        OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit Edition)
        OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
        POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - XtremeGear Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready [+26]
        RUSH: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 10~15 BUSINESS DAYS
        SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
        SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
        SPEAKERS: None
        TEMP: None
        TVRC: None
        USB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
        USBFLASH: None
        USBHD: None
        USBX: None
        VC_PHYSX: None
        VIDEO: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card [+23] (Major Brand Powered by ATI)
        VIDEO2: None
        VIDEO3: None
        WNC: None
        _PRICE: (+714)
        _view_: d

Total $714 and that's including the Windows license. The only changes I made from the base configuration were:
  • XtremeGear Liquid Cooling -> Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling ($0)
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 -> ATI Radeon HD 5770 (+$23)
  • 450 Watts Standard Case Power Supply -> 600W XtremeGear Power Supply (+$26)

Power supply is of the crappy kind but as long as you don't overclock, the build should use less than 300W max load. If I were building a custom build with a similar configuration, I'd go with either the Antec EA-380D, Antec NEO ECO 400C, Corsair CX400 or SeaSonic S12II 380B for the power supply. Unfortunately, these aren't options. The only decent power supplies they have available would cost $100 (Corsair 650TX) and above which would put the build above your $750 budget. If you can afford to stretch your budget the extra $40, I highly suggest you upgrade to the Corsair 650TX. If not, the XtremeGear will probably work well enough.

By the way, Sandy Bridge (new generation of Intel processors) is just around the corner. They're expected to hit retail shelves next week or so. It's probably going to be worth waiting for that.
solid build for that price, but he will need to overclock to 3.2ghz to get full speed in most games, sandy bridge will not be overclockable, only k version cpus which will be more expensive, or so intel says right now
Mobo: EVGA X58 SLI LE
CPU: Intel i7 920 C0 @ 4.2 Ghz 1.36v Cogage Arrow
Ram: 3x2GB OCZ Gold 1690 9-9-8-24 1.65v
GPU: MSI GTX580 Lightning @ 970/2200 1.09v+MSI GTX460 Hawk PhysX
HDD: Corsair Force GT 120, 2x F4 320GB Raid 0,F4 2TB, WD-G 1TB
PSU: Corsair HX850 80 PLUS SILVER Modular
Case: Antec 1200 EVGA Mod
(01-02-2011, 01:08 AM)vdgamer Wrote: solid build for that price, but he will need to overclock to 3.2ghz to get full speed in most games, sandy bridge will not be overclockable, only k version cpus which will be more expensive, or so intel says right now

The i5-760 can Turbo to 3.2 GHz. No need to overclock just to get that high. Tongue2

Yes, non-K Sandy Bridge processors will have very limited overclocking (basically limited to Turbo multipliers). That said, they're estimated to be 10% faster clock for clock compared to Lynnfield. They also have higher stock clocks compared with Lynnfield. The i5-2500 which is set to replace the i5-760 will be running 3.3 GHz stock. If we assume the estimated 10% clock for clock increase is accurate, then the i5-2500 at stock 3.3 GHz will perform similar to the i5-760 oc'ed to 3.6 GHz. That's not even taking Turbo into account. If you don't want your overclocks to be limited, the i5-2500K is just $11 extra, at least looking at 1Ku pricing. Actual difference between the locked and unlocked versions will probably be around $20~40.

Somehow though, I doubt the OP cares much about oc'ing.