Help with 60FPS cheat for Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix
I have done everything correctly for the patch, I put the following line in a text file:

patch=1,EE,205280F0,extended,00000000

Then you save it as a .pnach file and put it in the cheats folder in the PCSX2 directory. I made sure to enable cheats in PCSX2, but when I play the game, it still feels like it's 30fps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will attach the actual text file for you guys to see if I did something wrong.

Sponsored links

I'm not an expert, and I don't remember what all I did to the game, but if you run it in windowed mode it'll tell you the fps and game speed at the top. The fact that you have a "60fps" patch is interesting, because I'm pretty sure the game is default at 60.

MC3 is also pretty resource intensive, so your PC just might not be able to run it. A few other notes though, there's a widescreen patch and something to fix the lights freaking out.
(04-25-2020, 09:56 PM)JZStudios Wrote: I'm not an expert, and I don't remember what all I did to the game, but if you run it in windowed mode it'll tell you the fps and game speed at the top. The fact that you have a "60fps" patch is interesting, because I'm pretty sure the game is default at 60.

MC3 is also pretty resource intensive, so your PC just might not be able to run it. A few other notes though, there's a widescreen patch and something to fix the lights freaking out.

it isnt intensive, and i found out the problem. I had the fps patch in the wrong cheats folder, it was in the older pcsx2 folder. And this game isnt 60fps by default, you need the patch to get it running buttery smooth, but this forum is useless so it isnt like anyone wouldve replied faster before I solved my issue.
(04-25-2020, 10:45 PM)TheMLGTurtle Wrote: it isnt intensive, and i found out the problem. I had the fps patch in the wrong cheats folder, it was in the older pcsx2 folder. And this game isnt 60fps by default, you need the patch to get it running buttery smooth, but this forum is useless so it isnt like anyone wouldve replied faster before I solved my issue.
Well *****, sorry dude. Might want to look into the light fix and widescreen patch though. The light bug can make it near impossible to play sometimes.