Help with BIOS?
I'm new to ps2 emulation on pc, and have the ISO file for Kingdom hearts 2 final mix, Which I put into a flash drive back in middle school. I then tried to use the ISO file for the set up, and all I get is nothing, even when i click on the file directly. I tried it on both 1.16.0 and 1.14.0, the latter being the one the website says its compatible with. I've been trying for a while to actually use it, nothing. tried to make sure I put it in the right space, nothing. Its stuck on a first time boot until I launch it with some ISO file. nothing I've done has worked. How can i get it to recognize the file, as I lost the disc in between moves and now no longer can play it without emulation.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go