Help with Emulator and Recording Gameplay
jesalvein Wrote:Never heard of this mod. Maybe it makes this game lighter ?

Not really, it's just a custom Budokai 3 based in a DBAF Story made by the owner (PGV) of a forum called "Neo-Elite Angels"

Cya~

Sponsored links

(04-03-2014, 03:12 AM)Lunos Wrote: Not really, it's just a custom Budokai 3 based in a DBAF Story made by the owner (PGV) of a forum called "Neo-Elite Angels"

Cya~

I have the much newer HD version.
Anyway, back to the actual problem?
I'd say your machine is possibly too slow. Newest and best is relative. Just in terms of raw power, your processor scores 2771 on cpubenchmark.net; mine (an i7-3770@ 3.40GHz which I've had for over a year) scores 9407 and still struggles with some games. With emulation you generally need as much CPU power as you can get. I've not played Kingdom Hearts 2 (at times I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't, given the amount of threads I've seen!) but I would imagine it'd play ok on my PC since I've seen it running fine on slower machines.

But back to the recording question. As already suggested, I would use the internal recorder (F12) as whilst it might play slowly whilst recording you will get a video that plays back at the correct speed.

Another option (which will only be useful if you can play it at full speed to begin with) is to try something like the built in video capture in MSI Afterburner. I use it with Dolphin as it's able to record at full speed without any slow down, unlike the built in recorder. However, as above, it will really depend on how much clout your machine has.
Yep, sorry someone suckered you into buying AMD in the year of our Lord two thousand and fourteen but you're pretty hosed for anything that isn't super, super multithreaded as you have 8 really weak cores.