Help with Emulator and Recording Gameplay
For example: I want to play and record Kingdom Hearts 2.
Here's all the details.

1. My emulator: I use PCSX2 1.1.0.5766 (svn).
2. I use Bandicam to record gameplay.
3. My processor is: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.10 GHz
Ram: 5.21 GB usable
Windows 8

So...
What is the best configuration for Kingdom Hearts 2 on my laptop for Bandicam and the emulator? Please help.

Sponsored links

I used OBS to try and record some stuff but it was cutting in to my frame rate i tied bandicam once but it had trouble figuring out what to record
Windows 10
Intel 5930k 4.2ghz/core
32 GBs of 2400MHz DDR4
AMD PoweColor 390X (GPUs are expensive or this would be in crossfire)
(04-01-2014, 08:11 PM)Eiodalin Wrote: I used OBS to try and record some stuff but it was cutting in to my frame rate i tied bandicam once but it had trouble figuring out what to record

OBS?
Damn...over 70 views already, but no one is helping out. Sad

EDIT:
I tried messing around with the settings again, now I messed up big time... The speed on menus is TOO fast, while the gameplay REMAINS slow! Seriously!? WTF!?
(04-01-2014, 09:05 PM)hulkty Wrote: OBS?
Damn...over 70 views already, but no one is helping out. Sad

EDIT:
I tried messing around with the settings again, now I messed up big time... The speed on menus is TOO fast, while the gameplay REMAINS slow! Seriously!? WTF!?

Maybe it's your GPU underperforming so your settings gave you a speed boost as far as the light stuff is concerned while the gameplay remains bottlenecked? It's not uncommon.
Open Broadcasting System i use it to stream for twitch but i also use it for capture as you can save it
Windows 10
Intel 5930k 4.2ghz/core
32 GBs of 2400MHz DDR4
AMD PoweColor 390X (GPUs are expensive or this would be in crossfire)
No one knows still?...
Your system isn't good for recording gameplay. There aren't really any great settings.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-02-2014, 05:40 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Your system isn't good for recording gameplay. There aren't really any great settings.

They said this is one of the newest and best computers out right now...It works perfect with Steam games. Why does the emulator differ?

Also, it seemed to work decently with my DBZ Budokai 3 AF Mod, but the Kingdom Hearts games are so slow during the gameply sections.
You sure there's no way? Sad
(04-02-2014, 09:22 PM)hulkty Wrote: They said this is one of the newest and best computers out right now...It works perfect with Steam games. Why does the emulator differ?
It´s definitely more demanding than any steam game you'll try.
Quote:Also, it seemed to work decently with my DBZ Budokai 3 AF Mod, but the Kingdom Hearts games are so slow during the gameply sections.
You sure there's no way? Sad

Never heard of this mod. Maybe it makes this game lighter ?
Anyways, recording kh1 gameplay with a few speedhacks may work with this PC.
But you'll probably need a better machine to record kh2
Did you try the internal recorder (f12) ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-02-2014, 09:44 PM)jesalvein Wrote: It´s definitely more demanding than any steam game you'll try.

Never heard of this mod. Maybe it makes this game lighter ?
Anyways, recording kh1 gameplay with a few speedhacks may work with this PC.
But you'll probably need a better machine to record kh2
Did you try the internal recorder (f12) ?

Internal recorder???