Help with Final Fantasy XII
Alright so here are my Spec's not really a computer genius, but hopefully you guys can help me out!
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad Cpu 2.40GHz
RAM: 3GB
System type: 32- bit
Operating System: Windows vista Home Premium
Graphics
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip Type: GeForce 7350 LE
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Current Display Mode: 1680 X1050(32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Hp w2207 Wide LCD Monitor
________
Graphics
Using: Gsdx 890(MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14
Resolution: Windowed
Renderer: Direct3D9(Hardware) (Some reason I an't able to run 10 even though have it installed after I press ok and start the game its says error opening GS Plugin)
Shader: Pixel Shader 3.0
Interlacing: None
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
D3D Internal Res: 1024X 1024( Native unticked)
Nloop hack ticked
Texture Filtering ticked
Logarithmic Z ticked
Alpha Correction Ticked
Reverd: 0: No reverd(fastest)
Interpolation: 3: Cubic Interpolation( Better Treble)
Misc are all Unticked
Cdvdrom
Using: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0
Ticked EErec
VU0rec
VU1rec
Multi threaded GS mode
Dual Core mod(DC)
Frame limit= 75
EE/IOP sync hack
Tighter SPU2 Sync
All the starting Scenes= 56~60 Fps
Starting Game: FPs 7~15( First time I got it to 25~27 Fps forgot what I did)

If anyone can help me raise my Final fantasy XII speed please do help me, If its not possible please do reply with Not possible.

Thank you all been waiting to play this game for ages
If its not going to work on my computer please do tell me and thank you for all your help guys.

Sponsored links

You have a weak grapich card, so try gsdx with native res. About Cpu speed is so so, will you OC. Up to 200mhz or above. About game FFXII, This forum have a huge threads about that game. Try to take search function in this forum, will you?
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
You should get the latest beta rev. With the new Speedhack you can improve your fps geniusly.

How to do that? Compile it yourself.

http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list

A guide how to compile it can be found in this forum. Try the search engine.

For me, the new speedhack improved my fps in FFX so that it is always at 62 fps!

Edit:\

Awww, you were talking about FFXII. Well the speedhack is working also really nice at FFXII. But afaik it can't be emulated always at 100% in hardware mode. Sometimes my fps fall down to 40-45. But most of the time it is playable at 60 fps (only with the new speedhack).
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
Thank's much appreciated.

_______
Hmm nope I think I'm not config PCX2 right
and I just got the newest PG and I believe I an't config that right either or my CPU just not worth trying over, Last time I got it to 50% now I only get it to 20% forgot what I did.
You need more cpu power. PCSX2 is optimized for dual cores but it doesn't take advantage of quadcores. I have a core2duo at 2.72ghz and FF12 runs at about 30fps but I overclocked the cpu at 3ghz and now works great (it runs smoothly at 60fps). Yes you read well with just 300mhz extra it doubled the framerate : )

Maybe your graphics card is a bit weak but I think it should work ok what the most needed in pcsx2 is CPU power. You can try to overclock your cpu. With the stock cooler you can probably power it up about 200 or 300mhz with no temp problems. At least you can try it and if that's the problem you can buy a better cooler. I have read about people overclocking that cpu of yours to 3ghz, and even people who has it at 4ghz (not with the stock cooler of course)

Hope that helps (and sorry for the bad english : P)
(02-21-2009, 12:52 PM)yunsabit Wrote: For me, the new speedhack improved my fps in FFX so that it is always at 62 fps!

PAL is native 50Hz/FPS, going up to 60 can make the game go screwy?
(02-23-2009, 09:58 PM)Cody900 Wrote:
(02-21-2009, 12:52 PM)yunsabit Wrote: For me, the new speedhack improved my fps in FFX so that it is always at 62 fps!

NTSC is 60, the point was it's at 100% PAL can surely take the speed. I think you'll do fine, but your gfx card could use a boost.
(02-23-2009, 10:07 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(02-23-2009, 09:58 PM)Cody900 Wrote:

NTSC is 60, the point was it's at 100% PAL can surely take the speed. I think you'll do fine, but your gfx card could use a boost.

Mine needs a boost? I've got 2 GTX 285s in SLI, I think I'm fine for graphics, thanks. Lol.
a case of me not paying attention to who I'm replying to.
I didn't think PCSX2 supported SLI Laugh I could be wrong however... anyways, not that its a problem for one of those cards.