Help with PCSX2
You don't download the BIOS you get it off your PS2 console (just like you should have done with 0.9.6 really). Downloading form the internet is illegal and according to our rules we will give you no support and your thread will be closed if that is the case.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

well the game is running. its still a bit slow. says 98% but seems slower. also whats with the graphics bobbing up and down?
(04-23-2010, 09:02 AM)Bositman Wrote: You don't download the BIOS you get it off your PS2 console (just like you should have done with 0.9.6 really). Downloading form the internet is illegal and according to our rules we will give you no support and your thread will be closed if that is the case.
yea i have the bios saved on a thumb drive from my ps2. i just wasnt sure if there were a different set or something i should use with the beta. still new to the ps2 emulators (obviously). i do have a snes, nes and ps1 emulator also but the ps2 seems a lil more complicated
I tried all the things mentioned above; have the 1888 downloaded with the plugins, my bios is now there, i set it to dx10 and its set to 3 but i am still getting 22 FPS when in the actual race. Could it just be my machine not able to handle it?