Help with Persona 4 o3o
That's why we are here...

(02-25-2015, 02:37 PM)willkuer Wrote: Other than that: Do you have vu cycle stealing in speedhacks enabled? maybe you can screenshot the speedhacks tab.

Sponsored links

If you haven't installed the directx redistributable version then, install it now or else you can't use the dx 9/11 renderers.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I have installed directx and here is the screenshot for the speedhacks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reduce the VU stealing slider to it's origin and, try using the gsdx AVX in GS tab. at plugin selector and give it a try.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Sorry for my lack of keeping up-to-date, but when I upgraded it to the AVX is when it started to get a lot better, so I did set it to gsdx AVX and I tried both builds, 5334 and 5875 with no difference and the VU stealing was like that because I tried all 3 settings of the VU cycle stealing with no performance upgrades, with the third setting setting causing flickering. I had simply forgotten to set it back to 0 before sending the screenshot
So problem is solved now?
I hope you don't have any performance problems right now and, it's advisable to not increase the EE cyclerate and VU stealing too much since, it causes fake fps readings.
- Refraction
No no, the problem is not solved I was simply saying I tried all the VU cycling options and all other speed hack options but it did not help. My computer has no performance issues the only issue is the audio, where it repeats the last second of audio every 5 seconds as if it was stuttering. There are no video performance isuues, ONLY audio. Fps is fine.
Try loading the save from memory card rather than loading from savestates and check whether the issue persists.
- Refraction
I don't believe I am loading from the savestates at all.