Help with Ratchet and Clank
Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum i wanted to ask if someone could give me help emulating ratchet and clank.
First of all i'm still not sure if as of now it is possible to emulate the game with very few slowdowns, because the major problem i have with R&C is that i get often slowdowns in various areas. I tried messing a little bit with EE and VU, but the most optimal one i found was either EE 0 and VU 0 or EE -1 and VU 0. Tried using both OpenGL and Direct3D 11 but the results are really similar. I have a ryzen 5 2600 and a gtx 1060 6gb, i don't know if this is enough to handle R&C the i would like because i know that it's a very demanding game so i wanted to know if you guys could help me in some way or another.I don't know if it means something but everytime i get slowdown the EE often goes above 85% but the cpu usage it's still very low, around 20%. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me.

Sponsored links

Did you try MTVU speedhack?
(07-07-2020, 12:59 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: Did you try MTVU speedhack?
Hello, yeah i always have mtvu on.
Okay, so try this graphic settings:

Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: Automatic
Texture Filtering: Bilinear
Resolution: 3x Native
Mipmapping: Basic
CRC Hack Level: Full
DATE Accuracy: Fast
Blending Accuracy: Basic
(07-07-2020, 01:13 AM)ANd93ml Wrote: Okay, so try this graphic settings:

Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware)
Interlacing: Automatic
Texture Filtering: Bilinear
Resolution: 3x Native
Mipmapping: Basic
CRC Hack Level: Full
DATE Accuracy: Fast
Blending Accuracy: Basic
Tried the settings but i still have often slowdowns, not necessarily fps drop but even high ee %.