Help with Shadow Hearts
Hi all,

I recently started playing the shadow hearts series, started with koudelka and now I'm moving over to SH. I got the game to run just fine as far as I can tell. No drops, good sound and nice resolution. The only thing I can't figure out is how to make the image...sharp I would say. I don't want to say the image is "blurry", the best way I can describe it is I get the feeling the image is somewhat out of focus. You'll find a screenshot attached that best describes what I mean. The screenshot is from a section of the game where the camera is rotating around the character but it's the same situation when the models are still. 

I've also uploaded a screenshot of my current plugin settings. It's only the video settings so please let me know if you need anything else.

I'm not sure if this is relevant but here are the specs I'm running the emulator with:

I7 8700K
16GB DDR4
NVME Drive
RTX2080-TI

I've tried a number of different configurations based on what I could find on the internet to no avail.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

So I found that I can remove the blurriness by selecting Bob TFF as my interlacing method but that seems to introduce some sort of image shacking, most noticeable on scrolling text and some animations as well as considerably pixelating the pre-rendered backgrounds (and adding some weird black lines along them).

I tried to use Blend TFF as suggested by the plugin but all that did is re-blur the image and keep the pixelation/black lines on the backgrounds. Is this as good as it can get or is there a way to use Bob TFF and remove the shacking / pixelation?

Thanks!